Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The FOB

And maybe it's time for a last-minute Flowbee?

My dad decided that, as he is now a "geezer," he needs to own a tuxedo. He asked me, "So, should I buy one for my current, fat self or for the self that could be thin in the future?"


I said, "Uh, buy one that FITS you now so you don't look retarded at my wedding."

"So a fat one" he said.

So this is the ensemble he put together off of Ebay. He took this pic with his phone (oh, you could tell? :)) and sent it to my phone. I have been laughing at it for about three days. I hope he wears those reading glasses on our walk down the aisle.

Ah, I love him. :)

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

So Funny! If I new your dad was going with the bow tie, I would have bought Jonnie one. He is going with the regular black tie. (:

Maja said...

Haha, if I knew he was going with the bow tie, I would have told him not to! :) I like the regular ties myself... I have to wear a bow tie for my catering job, and I hate it! Anyway, I'm glad you went with the regular tie. :)