Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Taking the Plunge

Well hello, Blog world!

Actually, I am no stranger. I'm a bit of a blog-a-holic. I just do my blogging on Facebook, where I tell incredibly pointless stories about my life and make fun of the people I love the bestest. When my family found out I had been writing about them for months, whenever someone did something funny or stupid, the question to me was: "Are you going to blog me?"

But now that I am a mommy and am joining the wonderful LeBon family, I figure I should finally join the family blogging trend by opening up shop here on Blogger. As a fresh start, I plan to tell incredibly pointless stories about my life and make fun of the people I love the bestest. :-P So enjoy my ramblings; there will probably be lots of them.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! To the blog (posting) world...and to our wonderful (??) family, Maja! Can't wait to read all about your pointless ramblings. Don't we all do that?? :)

Lorrie said...

I am so happy you are blogging on blogger (: Please don't be like Adam and only post once and never again.... Can't wait to hear about all your stories!

Julie B said...

good to see you finally have one too :) I can't wait to read more :)