Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What does he look like a clownfish?

Because I only have one free hand and cannot finish the other post I was working on, here's the latest, jacked from Facebook:


My mom and I were sitting in my parents' kitchen (on the couches... yes, that arrangement still stands) talking about the wedding. My 18-year-old brother Peter came in on his way out the door for work, with his pants-- as usual-- not even remotely covering his ass. You can generally see about as much boxers as you can jeans on his lower half. We all think he looks ridiculous, but he refuses to wear his pants like a big boy.


"Peter!" my mom said, "Pull up your pants!"


Peter laughed and (ineffectively) tugged up his jeans, only to have them slump back down.


"And Peter," Mom continued, "I found two pairs of GIRLS' jeans last time I did your laundry. And I saw you wearing them once!" She turned to me. "They're SKIN-TIGHT and they come up to HERE on him!" She indicated mid-thigh.


"Peter, are you going Nemo?" she asked.


Peter and I looked at each other, thought about it, and started cracking up.


"You mean... emo?" Peter said.


"Oh, is that what you call it?" she said.


I said, "Mom, I think YOU'RE going Nemo."


We all had a good laugh, and Peter left with his ass still very much hanging out of his pants.


2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Hahaha! That was hilarious....I'm going to love hearing stories about your family (: And I burst out laughing when I saw the picture at the end!! Too funny...(:

Peace is every step said...

I can't wait to meet your mom. I will most likely be exactly like her when my kids are grown.

Love the pic:).